We are looking for a Sales Operations Analyst Intern who is interested in gaining hands-on experience in analyzing sales data and researching prospective companies. In this role, you will be working with our professional sales representatives to research and communicate with a broad array of prospective customers and existing customers. The intern will assist with our Sales Outreach efforts including email and research on our targets, competitors, and industries and presents analysis to Sales Team Maintain an upbeat attitude while doing detail-oriented work.
The ideal candidate should be interested in learning more about Cloud Technology and Artificial Intelligence. This unpaid internship will start Spring 2019 and upon candidate’s availability and can continue through the summer.
A Few Things You’ll Learn And Work On:
- Support Sales in prospecting and acquiring leads for business.
- May conduct research for prospective business through internal sources and external agencies.
- Research prospective companies and potential buyers within these companies.
- Work with sales representatives to prepare proposals for customers.
- Research existing customer data to identify opportunities to improve experience and usage.
- Work in Salesforce to add lead records to our Business Development team.
- Build prospecting campaigns with Salesforce for our team.
- Strong organizational, communication, and time management skills
- A general understanding of cloud technology
- High energy, drive, sense of urgency and sense of responsibility
- Ideally, experience with technology companies
- Ideally, experience with selling or CRM knowledge
Qualifications And Experience
- 3+ years completed of a 4 year accredited college degree
- Ability to learn quickly and work well independently, on teams, and under pressure
- Proficient in Microsoft and Internet applications or CRM applications
- A proactive and intuitive nature
- Ability to multi-task and be well organized
- This internship will be 10-20 hrs per week. The schedule can be flexible but must be set at the beginning of the internship.
- Submit resume and include a cover letter that tells us about yourself and why this internship caught your eye.
- Position: Part-time, Unpaid. School credit available.
- Email resumes to email@example.com
- Laptop provided if needed