Have you ever wondered how accurate surveys actually are? Many large data firms depend on survey responses in order to gather their data. Due to the fact that the individuals who respond to surveys have subjective opinions, some survey based data lacks objectivity and depth. Some industries don’t typically respond to surveys, creating a ‘black box’ that’s difficult to see into.
Submit your responses for a chance to win a copy of the Liftr Insights Cloud Components Tracker February 2020 Report. See below for rules and guidelines.
- No cheating.
- You may not open or move the jar in any way.
- The number of marbles will vary from day to day.
- You may only make one guess per valid corporate email address per day.
- All form fields must be successfully completed to confirm entry.
- Winners may be subject to identity verification. No prizes will be served to competing companies.
- Entries will be considered between the open of the exhibit hall and up to 30 minutes after the exhibit hall closes.
- You will receive a confirmation email with your guess. Be sure to add Contact@LiftrInsights.com to your address book to ensure delivery. We will be reaching out to the winners via email, or stop by in person.
- The resulting data should be interesting! All participants will receive tallied results after the conference.
- No web scraping!